In this video, Teresa Carlson from Amazon Web Services explains why cities and over 70% of tech startups are using cloud computing as a safety net to scale faster or fail.
- Opening Remarks: Hitachi, Frank Priznar, Senior Vice President, Hitachi Consulting
- Moderator: Steve Clemons, Editor-in-Chief, AtlanticLIVE, and Washington Editor-at-Large, The Atlantic
- Dr. Daniel Huttenlocher, Dean, Cornell Tech Campus
- Rob Kitchin, Professor & Director of the National Institute of Regional and Spatial Analysis, National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Caterina Fake, Founder, Findery; Co-Founder, Flickr, Hunch
- Teresa Carlson, Vice President Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
See the Full Session.